3 Rivers Homeopathy – Hypnosis – Healing
Happy Women’s Day to all the women. You are incredible and know that it’s true! Some people get lost in the fire but you, my clients have chosen to build from it. I’d like to thank and celebrate you incredible women.
March is also Endometriosis Awareness Month. Endometriosis affects 1 in 10 women of reproductive age in the UK. 10% of women worldwide which equates to 176 million worldwide. It is the 2nd and most common gynaecological problem costing UK economy 8 billion in treatment, loss of work and healthcare costs. The cause APARANTELY still unknown and no definite cure. (source – https://endometriosis-uk.org/endometriosis-facts-and-figures)
I personally did not realise the impact and suffering until someone very close was diagnosed with it.
Have you or anyone you know –
- been suffering severe abdominal / leg pains in silence each month (or gone undiagnosed by your GP)? And possibly with that, have to manage daily life with your day job, house work, kids etc?
- been constantly provided pain relief?
- been unable to get off the bed or just about make it to the washroom and back to bed?
- been taken to A&E with severe pains initially suspecting appendicitis? NHS unable to do a MRI due to limited resources so you’re sent for an ultrasound scan which probably speaks of cysts?
- been told “sorry, but the diagnosis shows you have Endometriosis”? And you have then wondered – what is this Endometriosis and why the sorry? Can it be that serious?
- been told that your only options are Hormone therapy, uterus removal? But what if you want to have kids?
Any of this sound familiar? These are some of the experiences that a few of my clients have faced. On hearing their stories one can only empathise at the amount of suffering endured. My clients chose the natural options of Homeopathy, a new diet and lifestyle and organic supplements. They knew it wasn’t going to be easy but they made my job easier by being determined for the journey. In a matter of around 6 months they got their lives back. I’m pleased to say they live as close a normal life as possible and a couple are still under my care for other health issues.
Seeing these results, I can say with confidence – there is hope at the end of the tunnel. A lot of women understandably are apprehensive prior to starting this journey. Exhausted after several years of pain many of them seek solace in removing the uterus with the hope that the condition goes away for good. But does removing an otherwise healthy organ from a healthy human being seem a logical step?
Alternate treatments such as mindfulness, acupuncture, herbal medicine, organic supplements, diet and lifestyle change – all bear fruit once treatment begins. Homeopathy in particular has got incredible targeted treatments which are individualised per client. In addition, Homeopathy also offers incredible pain relieving remedies without having any nasty side effects such as damaging the liver.
Endometriosis is also one of the key reasons which brought me to my current path to help you, my clients understand the root cause of the condition and treat you with my blend of natural remedies and therapies.
If you or someone you know has signs or symptoms of Endometriosis, please see your doctor for a diagnosis. 3 Rivers Homeopathy can help you to overcome the condition once diagnosed.
A good article you can refer to – https://www.naturopathy-uk.com/news/news-cnm-blog/blog/2021/02/15/how-to-manage-endometriosis-naturally/