3 Rivers Homeopathy – Hypnosis – Healing
It is important for us – as Therapists, parents, teachers, family, carers to notice the warning signs and provide children/teens with the support they need. There are many signs, few which I’m listing below. Even if they have 1-2 that doesn’t mean they have a mental illness. Consult a professional to guide you.
- Lethargy & laziness about their general hygiene; excessive sleeping; tiredness
- Withdrawing from or avoiding social interaction
- Hurting themselves or suicidal actions/thoughts
- Binging on junk food
- Rude and aggressive behaviour
- Ailments – exploring emotional reasons behind ailments is one of my main focus at 3 Rivers to help my clients should they chose to.
- Persistent sadness
- Outbursts or extreme irritability
It’s all the more difficult now whether it’s working from home, having to home school 1, 2, 3 or more kids or deal with challenging circumstances. How do you devote that time for each of your kids and as well as see the telltale signs?
We have to make the most of the situation that we’re in. https://www.facebook.com/MamavilleTales is a blog which we find helps parents feel normal and takes that guilt factor away.
Will provide tomorrow some Tips which we as a family follow to make sure we manage our own mental wellbeing and that of our child.